Integer is a vocational training and development company specialising in stewarding and events, sport, outdoor and leisure operations, conflict management, personal safety, physical intervention and security, although we also have expertise in other sectors; please see the “Qualifications” section of this site for details.
We usually operate in partnership with employers, delivering training to their staff which is often customised to suit their needs.
We always aim to fulfil (and exceed!) our clients’ expectations so well that we become their first choice for training. In addition, we aim to provide “added value” by taking the following steps:
- Delivering our training programmes either using our own delivery staff, or (where appropriate), by training selected members of our clients’ staff to do this, using our clients’ staff to deliver
- Coordinating our clients’ training programmes
- Developing custom qualifications and awards (including national QCF)
- Accessing available funding support (we can deliver much of our training in collaboration with the Skills Funding Agency or colleges of further education, which can provide the benefit of subsidised course fees)
- Providing advisory services
- Keeping our clients up-
to- date with regulatory changes
- Dealing with the substantial amounts of paperwork involved so that our clients can concentrate on their own business
Our aim is to build up long-